الأربعاء، فبراير 20، 2013

Part of me is still believing that no matter how things may get messed up, they will turn alright at the end.. Part of me is still believing that happiness can still find me.. Part of me is still believing that happy ends sometimes may happen.. Part of me is still believing that sometimes life get to be worth living.. well.. just for sometime.. Part of me is still believing that love nd hope are real.. Part of me is still looking forward for tomorrow.. Part of me is still refusing to settle down for my mind's conclusions nd decisions.. Part of me is still young.. Part of me is still green.. Part of me is still happy.. Part of me is still alive.. Nd you're the reason that this part is still there.. You're the reason that I'm not completely dead.. You're the reason that I'm still breathing life.. Nd when the reason is gone.. When you're gone.. I get back to this dead.. lifeless.. Tasteless.. state of living..

Painful..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق