How sad I get when you just build your decision on half of the truth and consider it a wise thing to be done..
How sad I get when you just forget many I've said and remember only a few..
How sad I get when you just understand half of the facts and ignore the rest..
How sad I get when you tell me I'm much better now.. and you know nothing about how I actually am now..
How sad I get when you tell me that you caused much troubles and you forgot about the beautiful things you've done.. I didn't forget..
How sad I get when you think that I think in the logic you're thinking of in building the decision.. while in fact I am not.. Im not at all..
How sad I get when you leave anger roles you.. controls you.. decides for you..
How sad I get when you just chose the easy way not to get into much troubles.. while it worth the pain over and over and over again..
How sad I get to miss you that much and to be sure that you miss me exactly the same..
How sad I get to love you that much and to be sure that you love me exactly the same..
How sad I am for us to be here now..
How sad dearest.. How sad I am....
You left me clueless..
Helpless..
Hopeless..
Lost..
Broken and Weak..
But I know..
One day you'll understand..
You'll know the whole truth..
You'll leave this anger behind..
And when you do..
You'll find me waiting for you with a smile on my face..
Happy to see you..
Glad that you're back..
But,,,,
I'm just afraid for it to be too late..
You told me once.. you never know when it's too late..
I replied: as long as your heart is beating it's never too late..
You smiled.. and said nothing..
So, I'll just wait and see..
I'll just wait for God to do his magic..
I'll just wait.. to see.. if there is a "too late" in life..
Or is it just a myth we humans have created to make up for our mistakes and wrong decisions..
I'll just wait..
Until then..
I love you..
Will always do..
That's what I'm sure of..
How sad I get when you just forget many I've said and remember only a few..
How sad I get when you tell me I'm much better now.. and you know nothing about how I actually am now..
How sad I get when you tell me that you caused much troubles and you forgot about the beautiful things you've done.. I didn't forget..
How sad I get when you think that I think in the logic you're thinking of in building the decision.. while in fact I am not.. Im not at all..
How sad I get when you leave anger roles you.. controls you.. decides for you..
How sad I get when you just chose the easy way not to get into much troubles.. while it worth the pain over and over and over again..
How sad I get to miss you that much and to be sure that you miss me exactly the same..
How sad I get to love you that much and to be sure that you love me exactly the same..
How sad dearest.. How sad I am....
You left me clueless..
Helpless..
Hopeless..
Lost..
Broken and Weak..
One day you'll understand..
You'll know the whole truth..
You'll leave this anger behind..
And when you do..
You'll find me waiting for you with a smile on my face..
Happy to see you..
Glad that you're back..
But,,,,
I'm just afraid for it to be too late..
You told me once.. you never know when it's too late..
I replied: as long as your heart is beating it's never too late..
You smiled.. and said nothing..
So, I'll just wait and see..
I'll just wait for God to do his magic..
I'll just wait.. to see.. if there is a "too late" in life..
Or is it just a myth we humans have created to make up for our mistakes and wrong decisions..
I'll just wait..
Until then..
I love you..
Will always do..
That's what I'm sure of..
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق