الأربعاء، يناير 23، 2013

Self Talk

My heavy heart is getting to be too heavy.

Im too weak to carry it. To move around with it.
Imagine moving around with a heavy heavy heart !!

Sadness is all what I know now.
Not to forget the Disappointments.

Something good has to happen. I know.
Things can't just stay the way they are.

I won't be feeling this miserable, messed up, hopeless, sad for long.
I can't be in this pain for long.
This can't happen.
It's against the world's nature.

Change is this world's nature. Nothing last forever.
Happiness- for sure doesn't. That's obvious.
But sadness too shouldn't last.

This too shall pass.
This will have an end. Soon.
I feel it.

I'm just afraid of the person I'd become after all of this.
I've been fighting my whole life not to change the good in me.

O' God..

I trust you God. I trust that you'd get me out of this deep valley with a good heart.
I trust you God. I trust that you'd help me getting over all of the pain with a good soul.
I trust you God. I trust that you'd make me move on after all the hurt with a sincere smile on my face.
I trust you God. I trust that you'd repay me for all the pain I've experienced.

I do.
I really do. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق